Monday, October 18

Variety

My father has been extra busy the last few weeks, so please excuse his lack of posts. To add a little variety to his posts (nothing bad, we just all like some change, right?) I have a couple reminders.

Firstly, this past week we traveled to Germany. There was lots of interesting information, and we learned a lot. I will badger him to post more about this, as well as another website preview.

Secondly, there are a lot of names that are either temple ready, or waiting to be finished. That is wonderful! I believe I heard that there are 300+ names ready for baptisms. Wow!

Thirdly, remember that there is a temple trip this coming Saturday. Anyone and everyone is invited to come participate in baptisms. There will also be endowments and sealings to be done. If you would like to come, just make sure to let Bro. Dahle know before Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment